PROF.DORAI RAJ S N
- An academic value-creator for Under and Post-graduate programs.
- Joined Seshadripuram Educational Trust – SET – on June 15, 1975 as a Lecturer Department of Commerce for their undergraduate program – In addition, Associated with the Evening Section of SET by handling classes for Degree students.
- Associated with local Chapters of Institute of Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy and Company Secretaries.
- Associated with Department of Commerce, Bangalore University and Canara School of Management Studies for their post-graduate programs.
- Visiting faculty to BITS Pilani and National Institute of Technology, Surthkal Recently, associating with Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow and Indore.
Principal, SET Yelahanka campus for 2 years during the year 1980-82 – Established the Campus from its scratch – Since I was under “Aided category of Staff”, I was unable to balance both the institutions and hence, requested the Management to revert back to my original academic assignments.
Promoted as the Principal in 1998 to man the Pure Sciences, Arts, Commerce, Management and Computer Science Departments under aided-streams Total strength of the College was 3, 000 students with 250 faculty members Superannuated in the year 2008 on attaining 58 years – Responsible for NAAC Accreditation
Appointed as Principal at BEL Degree College for their under-graduate program in 2008 –Resigned the job in 2010 as the Management was a traditional-oriented Institution without attaching much importance to educational activities They were opposed for any expansion activities
Offered a home-coming assignment by the Seshadripuram Educational Trust To steer the affairs of their unaided component – Appointed as the Principal on June 5th 2010 – Created bench-marks both on the administrative and Academic fronts – Built-up the College from scratch and converted it from Traditional to techno-savvy mode on the administrative fronts – On the academic Front, consistently enabled the Institution to secure University ranks in B.com. Responsible to build a cohesive homogeneous team both at the academic and Administrative fronts. On the documentation front, brought out bench-marks On the examination and assessment front, introduced need-based reforms for Various Campuses under SET – Resigned the job May 2014 due to differences with Management
Principal, Srushti College, Marthehalli between 2014 and 2015 – Increased the Student strength from 50 to 250 in one year – Resigned due to female dominance at the management level –a ownership concern.
Principal, Westline College of Commerce, Science and Management – a Minority Institution between the years 2016 and 2017 Resigned due to differences in policy matters